You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Catanzaro VS AC Monopoli, Catanzaro may win

ITA PRO LCCatanzaro VS AC Monopoli, Catanzaro may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 06 Nov 2019 10:22:54 GMT        

Match Time:

Coppa Italia Lega PRO -- Catanzaro VS AC Monopoli 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Catanzaro got 6 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 8 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Catanzaro got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, AC Monopoli got 8 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, AC Monopoli got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Catanzaro 0.69-0-1.17. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 163 matches, the home team got 65 wins, 56 draws and 42 losses. Home win rate: 39.88%; Draw win rate: 34.36%; Away win rate: 25.77%; Home odds win rate: 39.88%; Draw odds win rate: 34.36%; Away odds win rate: 25.77%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 977 matches, the home team got 404 wins, 315 draws and 258 losses. Home win rate: 41.35%; Draw win rate: 32.24%; Away win rate: 26.41%; Over odds win rate: 42.99%; Draw odds win rate: 9.11%; Under odds win rate: 47.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.21-3.00-2.99. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 6 wins, 11 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 31.58%; Draw win rate: 57.89%; Away win rate: 10.53%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Catanzaro(43.4%), Draw(30.2%), AC Monopoli(26.4%)

 

Catanzaro VS AC Monopoli, Catanzaro may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.