You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Catania VS ASD Sicula Leonzio, home win is expected

ITA PRO LCCatania VS ASD Sicula Leonzio, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2019 08:56:18 GMT        

Match Time:

Coppa Italia Lega PRO -- Catania VS ASD Sicula Leonzio 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Catania got 6 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 11 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Catania got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, ASD Sicula Leonzio got 2 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 18 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, ASD Sicula Leonzio got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Catania 0.84-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2323 matches, the home team got 1246 wins, 513 draws and 564 losses. Home win rate: 53.64%; Draw win rate: 22.08%; Away win rate: 24.28%; Home odds win rate: 57.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6813 matches, the home team got 3006 wins, 1865 draws and 1942 losses. Home win rate: 44.12%; Draw win rate: 27.37%; Away win rate: 28.50%; Over odds win rate: 44.28%; Draw odds win rate: 6.33%; Under odds win rate: 49.39%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.60-3.50-4.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 109 games, the home team got 62 wins, 32 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 56.88%; Draw win rate: 29.36%; Away win rate: 13.76%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Catania(61.3%), Draw(23.2%), ASD Sicula Leonzio(15.5%)

 

Catania VS ASD Sicula Leonzio, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.