You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Catania VS Ternana, host is expected higher

ITA PRO LCCatania VS Ternana, host is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2020 09:02:47 GMT        

Match Time:

Coppa Italia Lega PRO -- Catania VS Ternana 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Catania got 10 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 8 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Catania got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Ternana got 14 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Ternana got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Catania 0.99-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3089 matches, the home team got 1278 wins, 881 draws and 930 losses. Home win rate: 41.37%; Draw win rate: 28.52%; Away win rate: 30.11%; Home odds win rate: 41.79%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.21%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2164 matches, the home team got 998 wins, 593 draws and 573 losses. Home win rate: 46.12%; Draw win rate: 27.40%; Away win rate: 26.48%; Over odds win rate: 46.03%; Draw odds win rate: 7.39%; Under odds win rate: 46.58%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.28-3.10-2.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 57 games, the home team got 27 wins, 17 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 47.37%; Draw win rate: 29.82%; Away win rate: 22.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Catania(40.5%), Draw(28.7%), Ternana(30.8%)

 

Catania VS Ternana, host is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.