You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Carpi VS Fermana, home win is possible

ITA C1Carpi VS Fermana, home win is possible

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:18:41 GMT        

Match Time:

Italy C1 -- Carpi VS Fermana 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Carpi got 8 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Carpi got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Fermana got 3 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 16 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Fermana got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Carpi 0.89-1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 917 matches, the home team got 556 wins, 199 draws and 162 losses. Home win rate: 60.63%; Draw win rate: 21.70%; Away win rate: 17.67%; Home odds win rate: 36.75%; Draw odds win rate: 25.95%; Away odds win rate: 37.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6231 matches, the home team got 2584 wins, 1867 draws and 1780 losses. Home win rate: 41.47%; Draw win rate: 29.96%; Away win rate: 28.57%; Over odds win rate: 42.77%; Draw odds win rate: 7.09%; Under odds win rate: 50.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.48-3.60-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 51 games, the home team got 33 wins, 14 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 64.71%; Draw win rate: 27.45%; Away win rate: 7.84%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Carpi(62.7%), Draw(23.4%), Fermana(14.0%)


Carpi VS Fermana, home win is possible

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.