For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Campbelltown City SC VS Metrostars SC, a close game

AUS SASLCampbelltown City SC VS Metrostars SC, a close game

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 05 Apr 2019 10:04:29 GMT        

Match Time:

FFSA Premier League -- Campbelltown City SC VS Metrostars SC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Campbelltown City SC got 2 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the FFSA Premier League. In the last 20 games, Campbelltown City SC got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Metrostars SC got 3 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the FFSA Premier League. In the last 20 games, Metrostars SC got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Campbelltown City SC 1.09-0/0.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1550 matches, the home team got 593 wins, 471 draws and 486 losses. Home win rate: 38.26%; Draw win rate: 30.39%; Away win rate: 31.35%; Home odds win rate: 38.58%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.42%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-3/3.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 161 matches, the home team got 78 wins, 30 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 48.45%; Draw win rate: 18.63%; Away win rate: 32.92%; Over odds win rate: 43.48%; Draw odds win rate: 3.11%; Under odds win rate: 53.42%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.34-3.25-2.59. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 6 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 31.58%; Draw win rate: 26.32%; Away win rate: 42.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Campbelltown City SC(44.4%), Draw(25.4%), Metrostars SC(30.2%)

 

Campbelltown City SC VS Metrostars SC, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.