For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cambridge United VS Northampton Town, England Johnstone

ENG JPTCambridge United VS Northampton Town, England Johnstone

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:57:40 GMT        

Match Time:12/5/2018 03:45 Wednesday(GMT+8)

England Johnstone -- Cambridge United VS Northampton Town

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Cambridge United got 5 wins, 4 draws, 11 losses and placed the 21 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Cambridge United got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Northampton Town got 5 wins, 8 draws, 7 losses and placed the 17 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Northampton Town got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cambridge United 1.00-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 701 matches, the home team got 240 wins, 216 draws and 245 losses. Home win rate: 34.24%; Draw win rate: 30.81%; Away win rate: 34.95%; Home odds win rate: 41.08%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 253 matches, the home team got 97 wins, 70 draws and 86 losses. Home win rate: 38.34%; Draw win rate: 27.67%; Away win rate: 33.99%; Over odds win rate: 46.64%; Draw odds win rate: 5.93%; Under odds win rate: 47.43%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.26-3.20-2.74. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 74 games, the home team got 34 wins, 21 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 45.95%; Draw win rate: 28.38%; Away win rate: 25.68%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cambridge United(39.8%), Draw(27.5%), Northampton Town(32.7%)

 

Cambridge United VS Northampton Town, England Johnstone

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.