For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cambridge United VS Crewe Alexandra, home will win

ENG L2Cambridge United VS Crewe Alexandra, home will win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:36:23 GMT        

Match Time: 3/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England League 2 --- Cambridge United VS Crewe Alexandra

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Cambridge United got 11 wins, 7 draws, 18 losses and placed the 19 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Cambridge United got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Crewe Alexandra got 13 wins, 7 draws, 16 losses and placed the 16 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Crewe Alexandra got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cambridge United 1.16-0/0.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 722 matches, the home team got 248 wins, 233 draws and 241 losses. Home win rate: 34.35%; Draw win rate: 32.27%; Away win rate: 33.38%; Home odds win rate: 36.43%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 63.57%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5017 matches, the home team got 2124 wins, 1375 draws and 1518 losses. Home win rate: 42.34%; Draw win rate: 27.41%; Away win rate: 30.26%; Over odds win rate: 44.01%; Draw odds win rate: 6.72%; Under odds win rate: 49.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.54-3.15-2.71. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 10 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 38.46%; Draw win rate: 34.62%; Away win rate: 26.92%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cambridge United(37.9%), Draw(28.4%), Crewe Alexandra(33.7%)


Cambridge United VS Crewe Alexandra, home will win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.