For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cagliari VS Chievo, go for the home side

ITA CupCagliari VS Chievo, go for the home side

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:35:34 GMT        

Match Time:

Coppa Italia -- Cagliari VS Chievo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Cagliari got 10 wins, 11 draws, 17 losses and placed the 15 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Cagliari got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Chievo got 2 wins, 14 draws, 22 losses and placed the 20 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Chievo got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cagliari 1.04-1/1.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 858 matches, the home team got 536 wins, 154 draws and 168 losses. Home win rate: 62.47%; Draw win rate: 17.95%; Away win rate: 19.58%; Home odds win rate: 39.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 612 matches, the home team got 253 wins, 168 draws and 191 losses. Home win rate: 41.34%; Draw win rate: 27.45%; Away win rate: 31.21%; Over odds win rate: 41.34%; Draw odds win rate: 7.84%; Under odds win rate: 50.82%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.41-4.10-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 140 games, the home team got 96 wins, 31 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 68.57%; Draw win rate: 22.14%; Away win rate: 9.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cagliari(67.0%), Draw(20.8%), Chievo(12.2%)

 

Cagliari VS Chievo, go for the home side

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.