You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cafetaleros de Tapachula VS Monarcas Morelia, a close game

MEX ILCafetaleros de Tapachula VS Monarcas Morelia, a close game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:35:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Cafetaleros de Tapachula VS Monarcas Morelia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. Cafetaleros de Tapachula  placed the 7 of the Mexico Primera Divison A. In the last 20 games, Cafetaleros de Tapachula got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Monarcas Morelia got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 14 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Monarcas Morelia got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cafetaleros de Tapachula 0.87-0/-0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 465 matches, the home team got 179 wins, 129 draws and 157 losses. Home win rate: 38.49%; Draw win rate: 27.74%; Away win rate: 33.76%; Home odds win rate: 45.81%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.19%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3597 matches, the home team got 1651 wins, 915 draws and 1031 losses. Home win rate: 45.90%; Draw win rate: 25.44%; Away win rate: 28.66%; Over odds win rate: 45.37%; Draw odds win rate: 6.37%; Under odds win rate: 48.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.75-3.15-2.28. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 games, the home team got 7 wins, 11 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 39.29%; Away win rate: 35.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cafetaleros de Tapachula(30.8%), Draw(27.6%), Monarcas Morelia(41.6%)

 

Cafetaleros de Tapachula VS Monarcas Morelia, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.