For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cadiz VS Real Zaragoza, an exciting game

SPA D2Cadiz VS Real Zaragoza, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 08 Apr 2019 09:15:27 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Cadiz VS Real Zaragoza 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 32 rounds, Cadiz got 14 wins, 10 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Cadiz got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 32 rounds, Real Zaragoza got 9 wins, 10 draws, 13 losses and placed the 16 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Real Zaragoza got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cadiz 1.04-0.5/1-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 574 matches, the home team got 302 wins, 133 draws and 139 losses. Home win rate: 52.61%; Draw win rate: 23.17%; Away win rate: 24.22%; Home odds win rate: 56.27%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.73%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 268 matches, the home team got 101 wins, 88 draws and 79 losses. Home win rate: 37.69%; Draw win rate: 32.84%; Away win rate: 29.48%; Over odds win rate: 37.69%; Draw odds win rate: 7.84%; Under odds win rate: 54.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.75-3.50-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 130 games, the home team got 74 wins, 31 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 56.92%; Draw win rate: 23.85%; Away win rate: 19.23%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cadiz(52.4%), Draw(28.5%), Real Zaragoza(19.2%)

 

Cadiz VS Real Zaragoza, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.