You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cadiz VS Mirandes, an interesting meeting

SPA D2Cadiz VS Mirandes, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:26:08 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Cadiz VS Mirandes 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Cadiz got 13 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Cadiz got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Mirandes got 8 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Mirandes got 3 wins, 9 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cadiz 1.06-0.5/1-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 239 matches, the home team got 121 wins, 52 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 50.63%; Draw win rate: 21.76%; Away win rate: 27.62%; Home odds win rate: 60.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 39.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3676 matches, the home team got 1536 wins, 1136 draws and 1004 losses. Home win rate: 41.78%; Draw win rate: 30.90%; Away win rate: 27.31%; Over odds win rate: 43.69%; Draw odds win rate: 6.86%; Under odds win rate: 49.46%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.79-3.45-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 14 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 51.85%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 25.93%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cadiz(49.4%), Draw(30.5%), Mirandes(20.1%)

 

Cadiz VS Mirandes, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.