Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CSA-AL VS Ponte Preta, draw is expected

BRA D2CSA-AL VS Ponte Preta, draw is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 12 Oct 2018 10:24:26 GMT        

Match Time:10/13/2018 08:30 Saturday (GMT+8)

Brazil Serie B-- CSA-AL VS Ponte Preta

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

Match Analysis:

After 30 rounds, CSA-AL got 14 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, CSA-AL got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

After 30 rounds, Ponte Preta got 10 wins, 10 draws, 10 losses and placed the 10 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Ponte Preta got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

Odds Analysis:

Both sides recovered and back to winning ways, and they drew each other in last h2h game. Now the handicap first odd is CSA-AL-0/0.5, low odd, and the live return is higer, which is not tending to CSA-AL. So a draw will be expected here.

 

CSA-AL VS Ponte Preta

Handicap Pick: Ponte Preta+0.25

 

CSA-AL VS Ponte Preta, draw is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.