For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CSKA Sofia VS Etar, sure home win

BUL D1CSKA Sofia VS Etar, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 12 Jul 2019 10:10:04 GMT        

Match Time:

Bulgaria Premier League -- CSKA Sofia VS Etar 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, CSKA Sofia got 18 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, CSKA Sofia got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Etar got 12 wins, 4 draws, 10 losses and placed the 7 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Etar got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 21.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CSKA Sofia 0.89-1.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 506 matches, the home team got 359 wins, 81 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 70.95%; Draw win rate: 16.01%; Away win rate: 13.04%; Home odds win rate: 46.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2026 matches, the home team got 926 wins, 429 draws and 671 losses. Home win rate: 45.71%; Draw win rate: 21.17%; Away win rate: 33.12%; Over odds win rate: 47.09%; Draw odds win rate: 5.13%; Under odds win rate: 47.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.28-5.00-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 51 games, the home team got 36 wins, 10 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 70.59%; Draw win rate: 19.61%; Away win rate: 9.80%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CSKA Sofia(72.5%), Draw(17.7%), Etar(9.8%)

 

CSKA Sofia VS Etar, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.