For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CSKA Sofia VS Zorya, a tight game

UEFA ELCSKA Sofia VS Zorya, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 08 Aug 2019 10:16:13 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- CSKA Sofia VS Zorya 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, CSKA Sofia got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, CSKA Sofia got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Zorya got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the Ukrainian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Zorya got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CSKA Sofia 1.12-0/0.5-0.73. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 132 matches, the home team got 47 wins, 40 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 35.61%; Draw win rate: 30.30%; Away win rate: 34.09%; Home odds win rate: 40.15%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.74. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 439 matches, the home team got 177 wins, 131 draws and 131 losses. Home win rate: 40.32%; Draw win rate: 29.84%; Away win rate: 29.84%; Over odds win rate: 41.46%; Draw odds win rate: 5.92%; Under odds win rate: 52.62%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.46-3.05-2.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 18 wins, 5 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 48.65%; Draw win rate: 13.51%; Away win rate: 37.84%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CSKA Sofia(43.6%), Draw(29.6%), Zorya(26.8%)

 

CSKA Sofia VS Zorya, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.