For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CS Voluntari VS Concordia Chiajna, home win

ROM D1CS Voluntari VS Concordia Chiajna, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 09:31:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- CS Voluntari VS Concordia Chiajna 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, CS Voluntari got 4 wins, 9 draws, 13 losses and placed the 13 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, CS Voluntari got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Concordia Chiajna got 4 wins, 6 draws, 16 losses and placed the 14 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Concordia Chiajna got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 21.1%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CS Voluntari 0.83-0/0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 485 matches, the home team got 220 wins, 122 draws and 143 losses. Home win rate: 45.36%; Draw win rate: 25.15%; Away win rate: 29.48%; Home odds win rate: 43.30%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.70%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 249 matches, the home team got 120 wins, 58 draws and 71 losses. Home win rate: 48.19%; Draw win rate: 23.29%; Away win rate: 28.51%; Over odds win rate: 47.39%; Draw odds win rate: 7.63%; Under odds win rate: 44.98%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.11-3.20-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 105 games, the home team got 49 wins, 28 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 46.67%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 26.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CS Voluntari(47.9%), Draw(27.6%), Concordia Chiajna(24.6%)

 

CS Voluntari VS Concordia Chiajna, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.