For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CS Voluntari VS Gaz Metan Medias, an interesting meeting

ROM D1CS Voluntari VS Gaz Metan Medias, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:35:41 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- CS Voluntari VS Gaz Metan Medias 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, CS Voluntari got 1 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 10 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, CS Voluntari got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Gaz Metan Medias got 2 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Gaz Metan Medias got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CS Voluntari 1.00-0-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 339 matches, the home team got 117 wins, 106 draws and 116 losses. Home win rate: 34.51%; Draw win rate: 31.27%; Away win rate: 34.22%; Home odds win rate: 34.51%; Draw odds win rate: 31.27%; Away odds win rate: 34.22%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1002 matches, the home team got 435 wins, 277 draws and 290 losses. Home win rate: 43.41%; Draw win rate: 27.64%; Away win rate: 28.94%; Over odds win rate: 46.71%; Draw odds win rate: 7.19%; Under odds win rate: 46.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.61-3.05-2.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 65 games, the home team got 25 wins, 20 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 38.46%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 30.77%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CS Voluntari(33.9%), Draw(30.0%), Gaz Metan Medias(36.1%)

 

CS Voluntari VS Gaz Metan Medias, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.