For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CRB AL VS Sport Club Recife PE, a close game

BRA D2CRB AL VS Sport Club Recife PE, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 07 Oct 2019 09:23:43 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- CRB AL VS Sport Club Recife PE 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, CRB AL got 11 wins, 5 draws, 10 losses and placed the 5 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, CRB AL got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Sport Club Recife PE got 11 wins, 12 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Sport Club Recife PE got 5 wins, 10 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CRB AL 0.94-0-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 213 matches, the home team got 80 wins, 48 draws and 85 losses. Home win rate: 37.56%; Draw win rate: 22.54%; Away win rate: 39.91%; Home odds win rate: 37.56%; Draw odds win rate: 22.54%; Away odds win rate: 39.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 187 matches, the home team got 73 wins, 66 draws and 48 losses. Home win rate: 39.04%; Draw win rate: 35.29%; Away win rate: 25.67%; Over odds win rate: 42.25%; Draw odds win rate: 9.09%; Under odds win rate: 48.66%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.65-2.86-2.68. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CRB AL(32.6%), Draw(31.5%), Sport Club Recife PE(36.0%)

 

CRB AL VS Sport Club Recife PE, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.