For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CRB AL VS Brasil de Pelotas, CRB AL to win

BRA D2CRB AL VS Brasil de Pelotas, CRB AL to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2019 10:43:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- CRB AL VS Brasil de Pelotas 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, CRB AL got 9 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 9 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, CRB AL got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Brasil de Pelotas got 8 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 11 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Brasil de Pelotas got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CRB AL 0.87-0/0.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 408 matches, the home team got 172 wins, 110 draws and 126 losses. Home win rate: 42.16%; Draw win rate: 26.96%; Away win rate: 30.88%; Home odds win rate: 45.59%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.41%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.12-2/2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 348 matches, the home team got 139 wins, 119 draws and 90 losses. Home win rate: 39.94%; Draw win rate: 34.20%; Away win rate: 25.86%; Over odds win rate: 41.67%; Draw odds win rate: 6.90%; Under odds win rate: 51.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.20-3.10-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 90 games, the home team got 39 wins, 25 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 43.33%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 28.89%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CRB AL(44.5%), Draw(30.1%), Brasil de Pelotas(25.4%)

 

CRB AL VS Brasil de Pelotas, CRB AL to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.