For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CRB AL VS Oeste, host will win

BRA D2CRB AL VS Oeste, host will win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2019 09:29:39 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- CRB AL VS Oeste 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, CRB AL got 6 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, CRB AL got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Oeste got 3 wins, 7 draws, 2 losses and placed the 11 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Oeste got 1 wins, 11 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CRB AL 0.81-0/0.5-1.09. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 157 matches, the home team got 62 wins, 53 draws and 42 losses. Home win rate: 39.49%; Draw win rate: 33.76%; Away win rate: 26.75%; Home odds win rate: 36.94%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 63.06%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 70 matches, the home team got 25 wins, 20 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 35.71%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 35.71%; Over odds win rate: 41.43%; Draw odds win rate: 10.00%; Under odds win rate: 48.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.14-3.05-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CRB AL(45.0%), Draw(30.8%), Oeste(24.2%)

 

 

CRB AL VS Oeste, host will win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.