For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) VS Fluminense RJ (Youth), home win

Bra YLCR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) VS Fluminense RJ (Youth), home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2019 10:36:04 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Youth -- CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) VS Fluminense RJ (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) got 3 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses and placed the 52 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 46.2%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Fluminense RJ (Youth) got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Brazil Youth. In the last 20 games, Fluminense RJ (Youth) got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 36.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth) 0.95-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 246 matches, the home team got 110 wins, 58 draws and 78 losses. Home win rate: 44.72%; Draw win rate: 23.58%; Away win rate: 31.71%; Home odds win rate: 52.85%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.15%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-3-0.89. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 12 matches, the home team got 6 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Over odds win rate: 58.33%; Draw odds win rate: 8.33%; Under odds win rate: 33.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is --. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CR Flamengo (RJ) (Youth)(47.2%), Draw(24.4%), Fluminense RJ (Youth)(28.3%)

 

CR Flamengo (RJ)  (Youth) VS Fluminense RJ (Youth), home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal
    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.