You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CFR Cluj VS FC Viitorul Constanta, hosts will take points

ROM D1CFR Cluj VS FC Viitorul Constanta, hosts will take points

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:22:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- CFR Cluj VS FC Viitorul Constanta 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, CFR Cluj got 14 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, CFR Cluj got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, FC Viitorul Constanta got 11 wins, 5 draws, 8 losses and placed the 6 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, FC Viitorul Constanta got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CFR Cluj 0.79-0.5-1.09. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 matches, the home team got 25 wins, 14 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 52.08%; Draw win rate: 29.17%; Away win rate: 18.75%; Home odds win rate: 60.42%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 39.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1022 matches, the home team got 441 wins, 284 draws and 297 losses. Home win rate: 43.15%; Draw win rate: 27.79%; Away win rate: 29.06%; Over odds win rate: 46.38%; Draw odds win rate: 7.14%; Under odds win rate: 46.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.78-3.30-3.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 216 games, the home team got 110 wins, 61 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 50.93%; Draw win rate: 28.24%; Away win rate: 20.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CFR Cluj(58.4%), Draw(25.0%), FC Viitorul Constanta(16.7%)

CFR Cluj VS FC Viitorul Constanta, hosts will take points

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.