For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CF Reus Deportiu VS Numancia, away win game

SPA D2CF Reus Deportiu VS Numancia, away win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 12 Jan 2019 09:35:26 GMT        

Match Time:1/13/2019 01:00 Sunday (GMT+8)

Spanish Segunda Division -- CF Reus Deportiu VS Numancia

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, CF Reus Deportiu got 5 wins, 5 draws, 10 losses and placed the 20 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, CF Reus Deportiu got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Numancia got 5 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 15 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Numancia got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CF Reus Deportiu 0.95-0/-0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 907 matches, the home team got 298 wins, 251 draws and 358 losses. Home win rate: 32.86%; Draw win rate: 27.67%; Away win rate: 39.47%; Home odds win rate: 43.99%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.01%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 109 matches, the home team got 49 wins, 36 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 44.95%; Draw win rate: 33.03%; Away win rate: 22.02%; Over odds win rate: 42.20%; Draw odds win rate: 11.93%; Under odds win rate: 45.87%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.15-2.97-2.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CF Reus Deportiu(25.1%), Draw(31.0%), Numancia(44.0%)

 

CF Reus Deportiu VS Numancia, away win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.