You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CF Badalona VS Granada CF, easy away win

SPA CUPCF Badalona VS Granada CF, easy away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:54:22 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Copa Del Rey -- CF Badalona VS Granada CF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, CF Badalona got 5 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 17 of the Spanish Segunda Division B. In the last 20 games, CF Badalona got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Granada CF got 8 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the Spanish La Liga. In the last 20 games, Granada CF got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CF Badalona 0.77--1-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 126 matches, the home team got 67 wins, 20 draws and 39 losses. Home win rate: 53.17%; Draw win rate: 15.87%; Away win rate: 30.95%; Home odds win rate: 39.68%; Draw odds win rate: 27.78%; Away odds win rate: 32.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1631 matches, the home team got 678 wins, 427 draws and 526 losses. Home win rate: 41.57%; Draw win rate: 26.18%; Away win rate: 32.25%; Over odds win rate: 43.59%; Draw odds win rate: 5.95%; Under odds win rate: 50.46%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.30-3.90-1.59. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 10 wins, 3 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 41.67%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 45.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CF Badalona(17.4%), Draw(24.2%), Granada CF(58.4%)

 

CF Badalona VS Granada CF, easy away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.