You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CD Lugo VS Racing Santander, hosts are favorites

SPA D2CD Lugo VS Racing Santander, hosts are favorites

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 09:44:58 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- CD Lugo VS Racing Santander 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, CD Lugo got 4 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 14 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, CD Lugo got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Racing Santander got 1 wins, 9 draws, 5 losses and placed the 21 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Racing Santander got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CD Lugo 1.14-0/0.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 351 matches, the home team got 131 wins, 114 draws and 106 losses. Home win rate: 37.32%; Draw win rate: 32.48%; Away win rate: 30.20%; Home odds win rate: 37.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 62.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 422 matches, the home team got 153 wins, 137 draws and 132 losses. Home win rate: 36.26%; Draw win rate: 32.46%; Away win rate: 31.28%; Over odds win rate: 39.57%; Draw odds win rate: 8.53%; Under odds win rate: 51.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.55-2.96-2.86. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 1 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 14.29%; Draw win rate: 57.14%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CD Lugo(36.2%), Draw(31.6%), Racing Santander(32.2%)


CD Lugo VS Racing Santander, hosts are favorites

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.