You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CA Progreso VS Barcelona SC(ECU), away win game

CON CLACA Progreso VS Barcelona SC(ECU), away win game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:36:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Copa Libertadores -- CA Progreso VS Barcelona SC(ECU) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, CA Progreso got 2 wins, 4 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 18.2%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Barcelona SC(ECU) got 17 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 2 of the Primera Division de Ecuador. In the last 20 games, Barcelona SC(ECU) got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CA Progreso 0.95-0/-0.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1150 matches, the home team got 379 wins, 312 draws and 459 losses. Home win rate: 32.96%; Draw win rate: 27.13%; Away win rate: 39.91%; Home odds win rate: 43.65%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.35%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1857 matches, the home team got 773 wins, 575 draws and 509 losses. Home win rate: 41.63%; Draw win rate: 30.96%; Away win rate: 27.41%; Over odds win rate: 43.35%; Draw odds win rate: 7.27%; Under odds win rate: 49.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.92-3.00-2.24. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 1 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 11.11%; Draw win rate: 44.44%; Away win rate: 44.44%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CA Progreso(26.8%), Draw(30.2%), Barcelona SC(ECU)(43.0%)

 

CA Progreso VS Barcelona SC(ECU), away win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.