You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Byttorps IF VS Soedra Vings IF, tend to Byttorps IF

INT CFByttorps IF VS Soedra Vings IF, tend to Byttorps IF

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 31 Mar 2020 10:29:51 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Byttorps IF VS Soedra Vings IF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.The handicap first odds of this game is Byttorps IF 0.96-1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 97 matches, the home team got 59 wins, 20 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 60.82%; Draw win rate: 20.62%; Away win rate: 18.56%; Home odds win rate: 21.65%; Draw odds win rate: 36.08%; Away odds win rate: 42.27%.

 

2. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-4-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 8 matches, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 37.50%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

3. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.60-4.40-3.25. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Byttorps IF(57.6%), Draw(19.0%), Soedra Vings IF(23.4%)

 

Byttorps IF VS Soedra Vings IF, tend to Byttorps IF

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Kylie Jenner Will Shows Her Juicy Booty [Pic]Hot Pictures Of Alessandra Ambrosio Which Will Make You Crazy for Her
    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.