For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bursaspor VS Trabzonspor, home win is expected

TUR D1Bursaspor VS Trabzonspor, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:05:27 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Bursaspor VS Trabzonspor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Bursaspor got 5 wins, 13 draws, 9 losses and placed the 15 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Bursaspor got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Trabzonspor got 13 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 4 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Trabzonspor got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bursaspor 1.07-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2245 matches, the home team got 828 wins, 716 draws and 701 losses. Home win rate: 36.88%; Draw win rate: 31.89%; Away win rate: 31.22%; Home odds win rate: 39.02%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1356 matches, the home team got 622 wins, 316 draws and 418 losses. Home win rate: 45.87%; Draw win rate: 23.30%; Away win rate: 30.83%; Over odds win rate: 47.35%; Draw odds win rate: 6.71%; Under odds win rate: 45.94%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.25-2.87. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 5 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bursaspor(38.6%), Draw(28.6%), Trabzonspor(32.8%)


Bursaspor VS Trabzonspor, home win is expected

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.