You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bursaspor VS Altay Spor Kulubu, host is expected higher

TUR D2Bursaspor VS Altay Spor Kulubu, host is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2020 09:12:00 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey 2 Ligi A -- Bursaspor VS Altay Spor Kulubu 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Bursaspor got 13 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the Turkey 2 Ligi A. In the last 20 games, Bursaspor got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Altay Spor Kulubu got 9 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 8 of the Turkey 2 Ligi A. In the last 20 games, Altay Spor Kulubu got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 27.8%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bursaspor 0.83-0/0.5-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 336 matches, the home team got 110 wins, 93 draws and 133 losses. Home win rate: 32.74%; Draw win rate: 27.68%; Away win rate: 39.58%; Home odds win rate: 42.26%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.74%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1059 matches, the home team got 439 wins, 304 draws and 316 losses. Home win rate: 41.45%; Draw win rate: 28.71%; Away win rate: 29.84%; Over odds win rate: 41.93%; Draw odds win rate: 7.18%; Under odds win rate: 50.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.09-3.20-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 186 games, the home team got 79 wins, 57 draws and 50 losses. Home win rate: 42.47%; Draw win rate: 30.65%; Away win rate: 26.88%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bursaspor(43.7%), Draw(28.7%), Altay Spor Kulubu(27.6%)

 

Bursaspor VS Altay Spor Kulubu, host is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Brianna Marie Dale shows her sexy body of these pictures [Pic]Martina Finocchio a model who catch your eyes
    [Pic]Nataliesng is a hot modle of Toronto [Pic]A sexy cosplayer Meowriexists shows her hot body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.