You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Buriram United VS CLB TPHCM, with home victory

AFC CLBuriram United VS CLB TPHCM, with home victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:40:53 GMT        

Match Time:

AFC Champions League -- Buriram United VS CLB TPHCM 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Buriram United got 16 wins, 10 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Thai Premier League. In the last 20 games, Buriram United got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, CLB TPHCM got 14 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 2 of the Vietnamese professional league. In the last 20 games, CLB TPHCM got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Buriram United 0.91-1.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 matches, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 66.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 235 matches, the home team got 112 wins, 57 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 47.66%; Draw win rate: 24.26%; Away win rate: 28.09%; Over odds win rate: 43.83%; Draw odds win rate: 6.38%; Under odds win rate: 49.79%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Buriram United(69.5%), Draw(19.3%), CLB TPHCM(11.2%)

 

Buriram United VS CLB TPHCM, with home victory

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.