You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bulgaria VS Czech, away win is possible

EURO CupBulgaria VS Czech, away win is possible

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 09:41:38 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- Bulgaria VS Czech 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Bulgaria got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Czech got 8 wins, 0 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bulgaria 1.02--0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1074 matches, the home team got 459 wins, 309 draws and 306 losses. Home win rate: 42.74%; Draw win rate: 28.77%; Away win rate: 28.49%; Home odds win rate: 48.70%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2902 matches, the home team got 1326 wins, 696 draws and 880 losses. Home win rate: 45.69%; Draw win rate: 23.98%; Away win rate: 30.32%; Over odds win rate: 44.97%; Draw odds win rate: 6.82%; Under odds win rate: 48.21%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.40-3.65-1.81. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 4 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bulgaria(21.6%), Draw(25.1%), Czech(53.3%)


Bulgaria VS Czech, away win is possible

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.