For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bryne VS Haugesund, easy away win

NORCBryne VS Haugesund, easy away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:16:25 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Norway NM Cupen -- Bryne VS Haugesund 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Bryne got 3 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 9 of the Norway 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, Bryne got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.9%, the over win rate is 38.5%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Haugesund got 4 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Haugesund got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 29.4%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bryne 0.98--1-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 278 matches, the home team got 129 wins, 66 draws and 83 losses. Home win rate: 46.40%; Draw win rate: 23.74%; Away win rate: 29.86%; Home odds win rate: 36.33%; Draw odds win rate: 21.58%; Away odds win rate: 42.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-3/3.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 591 matches, the home team got 276 wins, 107 draws and 208 losses. Home win rate: 46.70%; Draw win rate: 18.10%; Away win rate: 35.19%; Over odds win rate: 46.87%; Draw odds win rate: 3.55%; Under odds win rate: 49.58%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.60-4.10-1.51. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bryne(14.3%), Draw(19.0%), Haugesund(66.6%)

 

Bryne VS Haugesund, easy away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.