For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Brondby IF VS Aalborg, host will win

DAN CupBrondby IF VS Aalborg, host will win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 04 Apr 2019 09:07:22 GMT        

Match Time:

Denmark Cup -- Brondby IF VS Aalborg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Brondby IF got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Brondby IF got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Aalborg got 9 wins, 9 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Aalborg got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Brondby IF 1.05-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1582 matches, the home team got 662 wins, 423 draws and 497 losses. Home win rate: 41.85%; Draw win rate: 26.74%; Away win rate: 31.42%; Home odds win rate: 50.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1999 matches, the home team got 868 wins, 438 draws and 693 losses. Home win rate: 43.42%; Draw win rate: 21.91%; Away win rate: 34.67%; Over odds win rate: 45.17%; Draw odds win rate: 5.55%; Under odds win rate: 49.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.04-3.50-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Brondby IF(45.5%), Draw(26.2%), Aalborg(28.3%)

 

Brondby IF VS Aalborg, host will win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.