You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bromley VS Bristol Rovers, a close game

ENG FACBromley VS Bristol Rovers, a close game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:44:11 GMT        

Match Time:

England FA Cup -- Bromley VS Bristol Rovers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Bromley got 10 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Bromley got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Bristol Rovers got 7 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 10 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Bristol Rovers got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bromley 0.80-0/-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2516 matches, the home team got 856 wins, 702 draws and 958 losses. Home win rate: 34.02%; Draw win rate: 27.90%; Away win rate: 38.08%; Home odds win rate: 41.06%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.94%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1896 matches, the home team got 803 wins, 485 draws and 608 losses. Home win rate: 42.35%; Draw win rate: 25.58%; Away win rate: 32.07%; Over odds win rate: 43.78%; Draw odds win rate: 5.85%; Under odds win rate: 50.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.77-3.20-2.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bromley(33.1%), Draw(28.1%), Bristol Rovers(38.8%)

 

Bromley VS Bristol Rovers, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.