For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Brisbane Strikers VS Wellington Phoenix, away win

A FFA CupBrisbane Strikers VS Wellington Phoenix, away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 07 Aug 2019 10:30:08 GMT        

Match Time:

Australia FFA Cup -- Brisbane Strikers VS Wellington Phoenix 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Brisbane Strikers got 12 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 5 of the QLD Premier League. In the last 20 games, Brisbane Strikers got 13 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 80.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Wellington Phoenix got 11 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 6 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Wellington Phoenix got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Brisbane Strikers 0.76--1-1.16. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 matches, the home team got 18 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 62.07%; Draw win rate: 10.34%; Away win rate: 27.59%; Home odds win rate: 37.93%; Draw odds win rate: 31.03%; Away odds win rate: 31.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 18 matches, the home team got 10 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 55.56%; Draw win rate: 5.56%; Away win rate: 38.89%; Over odds win rate: 66.67%; Draw odds win rate: 16.67%; Under odds win rate: 16.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.95-4.00-1.68. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Brisbane Strikers(23.4%), Draw(21.9%), Wellington Phoenix(54.7%)

 

Brisbane Strikers VS Wellington Phoenix, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.