You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Brisbane Roar (w) VS Melbourne Victory (w), home win

AUS WALBrisbane Roar (w) VS Melbourne Victory (w), home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2019 10:05:08 GMT        

Match Time:

Australia W-League -- Brisbane Roar (w) VS Melbourne Victory (w) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Brisbane Roar (w) got 6 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Australia W-League. In the last 20 games, Brisbane Roar (w) got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Melbourne Victory (w) got 7 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Australia W-League. In the last 20 games, Melbourne Victory (w) got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Brisbane Roar (w) 0.83-0-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 205 matches, the home team got 76 wins, 55 draws and 74 losses. Home win rate: 37.07%; Draw win rate: 26.83%; Away win rate: 36.10%; Home odds win rate: 37.07%; Draw odds win rate: 26.83%; Away odds win rate: 36.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 900 matches, the home team got 428 wins, 184 draws and 288 losses. Home win rate: 47.56%; Draw win rate: 20.44%; Away win rate: 32.00%; Over odds win rate: 47.78%; Draw odds win rate: 3.67%; Under odds win rate: 48.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.32-3.35-2.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Brisbane Roar (w)(40.5%), Draw(25.6%), Melbourne Victory (w)(33.9%)

 

Brisbane Roar (w) VS Melbourne Victory (w), home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.