You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Brescia VS Cagliari, a home victory

ITA D1Brescia VS Cagliari, a home victory

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2020 10:52:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Brescia VS Cagliari 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Brescia got 4 wins, 2 draws, 13 losses and placed the 19 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Brescia got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Cagliari got 8 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Cagliari got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Brescia 0.88-0-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 456 matches, the home team got 160 wins, 114 draws and 182 losses. Home win rate: 35.09%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 39.91%; Home odds win rate: 35.09%; Draw odds win rate: 25.00%; Away odds win rate: 39.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5/3-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1098 matches, the home team got 484 wins, 286 draws and 328 losses. Home win rate: 44.08%; Draw win rate: 26.05%; Away win rate: 29.87%; Over odds win rate: 44.26%; Draw odds win rate: 5.37%; Under odds win rate: 50.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.47-3.15-2.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 games, the home team got 17 wins, 7 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 44.74%; Draw win rate: 18.42%; Away win rate: 36.84%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Brescia(39.5%), Draw(27.5%), Cagliari(33.1%)



Brescia VS Cagliari, a home victory

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures
    [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.