For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Brescia VS Bologna, visitors will take points

ITA D1Brescia VS Bologna, visitors will take points

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2019 10:45:42 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Brescia VS Bologna 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Brescia got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 13 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Brescia got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Bologna got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 8 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Bologna got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 80.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Brescia 0.98-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 318 matches, the home team got 110 wins, 96 draws and 112 losses. Home win rate: 34.59%; Draw win rate: 30.19%; Away win rate: 35.22%; Home odds win rate: 34.59%; Draw odds win rate: 30.19%; Away odds win rate: 35.22%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1498 matches, the home team got 636 wins, 429 draws and 433 losses. Home win rate: 42.46%; Draw win rate: 28.64%; Away win rate: 28.91%; Over odds win rate: 45.13%; Draw odds win rate: 5.74%; Under odds win rate: 49.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.62-3.05-2.54. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Brescia(28.4%), Draw(28.6%), Bologna(42.9%)


Brescia VS Bologna, visitors will take points

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.