For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Breidablik VS Valur Reykjavik, support the home team

ICE PRBreidablik VS Valur Reykjavik, support the home team

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:33:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Iceland Premier Division -- Breidablik VS Valur Reykjavik 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Breidablik got 9 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Breidablik got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Valur Reykjavik got 7 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 6 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Valur Reykjavik got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Breidablik 1.16-0.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 405 matches, the home team got 176 wins, 112 draws and 117 losses. Home win rate: 43.46%; Draw win rate: 27.65%; Away win rate: 28.89%; Home odds win rate: 43.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5/3-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1063 matches, the home team got 471 wins, 274 draws and 318 losses. Home win rate: 44.31%; Draw win rate: 25.78%; Away win rate: 29.92%; Over odds win rate: 44.59%; Draw odds win rate: 5.46%; Under odds win rate: 49.95%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.15-3.40-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 3 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 42.86%; Away win rate: 14.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Breidablik(44.2%), Draw(27.2%), Valur Reykjavik(28.5%)

 

Breidablik VS Valur Reykjavik, support the home team

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.