You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Brazil (w) VS Canada (w), go for Brazil (w)

W4NTBrazil (w) VS Canada (w), go for Brazil (w)

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 07 Nov 2019 09:40:16 GMT        

Match Time:

Four Nations Tournament-Woman -- Brazil (w) VS Canada (w) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

Match Analysis:

In the last 20 games, Brazil (w) got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

In the last 20 games, Canada (w) got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

Odds Analysis:

The handicap first odds of this game is Brazil (w) -0. Canada (w) suffered consecutive 3 losses in recent games, with losing all odds, so Canada (w) won't be expected high in this game.

 

Brazil (w) VS Canada (w)

Handicap Pick: Brazil (w) -0

 

Brazil (w) VS Canada (w), go for Brazil (w)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.