You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Brazil VS Korea Republic, Brazil is trustworthy

INT FRLBrazil VS Korea Republic, Brazil is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 09:06:39 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Brazil VS Korea Republic 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Brazil got 12 wins, 6 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Korea Republic got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Brazil 1.13-1.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 163 matches, the home team got 125 wins, 24 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 76.69%; Draw win rate: 14.72%; Away win rate: 8.59%; Home odds win rate: 45.40%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.60%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1987 matches, the home team got 887 wins, 485 draws and 615 losses. Home win rate: 44.64%; Draw win rate: 24.41%; Away win rate: 30.95%; Over odds win rate: 45.70%; Draw odds win rate: 6.39%; Under odds win rate: 47.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.34-4.50-9.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 games, the home team got 24 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 18.75%; Away win rate: 6.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Brazil(72.7%), Draw(19.1%), Korea Republic(8.2%)

 

Brazil VS Korea Republic, Brazil is trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.