For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bray Wanderers VS Longford Town, a close game

IRE D1Bray Wanderers VS Longford Town, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:39:28 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland First Division -- Bray Wanderers VS Longford Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Bray Wanderers got 8 wins, 1 draws, 7 losses and placed the 6 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Bray Wanderers got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Longford Town got 10 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Longford Town got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bray Wanderers 1.06-0-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 188 matches, the home team got 72 wins, 39 draws and 77 losses. Home win rate: 38.30%; Draw win rate: 20.74%; Away win rate: 40.96%; Home odds win rate: 38.30%; Draw odds win rate: 20.74%; Away odds win rate: 40.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4279 matches, the home team got 1853 wins, 1224 draws and 1202 losses. Home win rate: 43.30%; Draw win rate: 28.60%; Away win rate: 28.09%; Over odds win rate: 45.22%; Draw odds win rate: 7.13%; Under odds win rate: 47.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.76-3.00-2.46. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 35.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bray Wanderers(32.4%), Draw(30.9%), Longford Town(36.7%)

 

Bray Wanderers VS Longford Town, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.