For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Brasil de Pelotas VS Vila Nova, a tight game

BRA D2Brasil de Pelotas VS Vila Nova, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2019 09:29:51 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Brasil de Pelotas VS Vila Nova 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Brasil de Pelotas got 4 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 14 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Brasil de Pelotas got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Vila Nova got 2 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 16 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Vila Nova got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Brasil de Pelotas 1.07-0/0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 470 matches, the home team got 187 wins, 122 draws and 161 losses. Home win rate: 39.79%; Draw win rate: 25.96%; Away win rate: 34.26%; Home odds win rate: 42.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 13 matches, the home team got 8 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 61.54%; Draw win rate: 15.38%; Away win rate: 23.08%; Over odds win rate: 76.92%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 23.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.47-2.89-2.86. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Brasil de Pelotas(37.9%), Draw(32.3%), Vila Nova(29.8%)

 

Brasil de Pelotas VS Vila Nova, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.