For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bragantino VS Cuiaba, Bragantino may win

BRA D2Bragantino VS Cuiaba, Bragantino may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2019 09:29:39 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Bragantino VS Cuiaba 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Bragantino got 8 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Bragantino got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Cuiaba got 4 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 12 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cuiaba got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bragantino 0.98-0.5/1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 358 matches, the home team got 172 wins, 84 draws and 102 losses. Home win rate: 48.04%; Draw win rate: 23.46%; Away win rate: 28.49%; Home odds win rate: 57.54%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 81 matches, the home team got 38 wins, 29 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 46.91%; Draw win rate: 35.80%; Away win rate: 17.28%; Over odds win rate: 46.91%; Draw odds win rate: 14.81%; Under odds win rate: 38.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.71-3.30-4.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 7 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 41.18%; Draw win rate: 35.29%; Away win rate: 23.53%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bragantino(56.6%), Draw(27.1%), Cuiaba(16.3%)

 

 

Bragantino VS Cuiaba, Bragantino may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.