For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Botosani VS Dunarea Calarasi, go for the host

ROM D1Botosani VS Dunarea Calarasi, go for the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 01 Apr 2019 09:16:53 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- Botosani VS Dunarea Calarasi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Botosani got 9 wins, 9 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Botosani got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Dunarea Calarasi got 4 wins, 12 draws, 10 losses and placed the 12 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Dunarea Calarasi got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Botosani 0.88-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 772 matches, the home team got 341 wins, 204 draws and 227 losses. Home win rate: 44.17%; Draw win rate: 26.42%; Away win rate: 29.40%; Home odds win rate: 49.87%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 224 matches, the home team got 81 wins, 77 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 36.16%; Draw win rate: 34.38%; Away win rate: 29.46%; Over odds win rate: 41.96%; Draw odds win rate: 12.05%; Under odds win rate: 45.98%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.87-3.20-3.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 games, the home team got 28 wins, 13 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 58.33%; Draw win rate: 27.08%; Away win rate: 14.58%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Botosani(47.5%), Draw(30.3%), Dunarea Calarasi(22.2%)

 

Botosani VS Dunarea Calarasi, go for the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.