For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Botosani VS CSM Studentesc Iasi, host may win

ROM D1Botosani VS CSM Studentesc Iasi, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 06 Dec 2018 09:02:05 GMT        

Match Time:12/6/2018 23:00 Thursday(GMT+8)

Romania Liga I -- Botosani VS CSM Studentesc Iasi

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Botosani got 4 wins, 8 draws, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Botosani got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, CSM Studentesc Iasi got 5 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, CSM Studentesc Iasi got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is otosani 1.06-0/0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 376 matches, the home team got 134 wins, 112 draws and 130 losses. Home win rate: 35.64%; Draw win rate: 29.79%; Away win rate: 34.57%; Home odds win rate: 39.63%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 957 matches, the home team got 412 wins, 266 draws and 279 losses. Home win rate: 43.05%; Draw win rate: 27.80%; Away win rate: 29.15%; Over odds win rate: 46.71%; Draw odds win rate: 7.11%; Under odds win rate: 46.19%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.40-3.05-2.66. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 60 games, the home team got 24 wins, 13 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 21.67%; Away win rate: 38.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Botosani(40.5%), Draw(29.9%), CSM Studentesc Iasi(29.6%)

 

Botosani VS CSM Studentesc Iasi, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.