For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Botev Vratsa VS Vitosha Bistritsa, host is trustworthy

BUL D1Botev Vratsa VS Vitosha Bistritsa, host is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 01 Apr 2019 09:17:26 GMT        

Match Time:

Bulgaria Premier League -- Botev Vratsa VS Vitosha Bistritsa 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Botev Vratsa got 9 wins, 4 draws, 13 losses and placed the 10 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Botev Vratsa got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 53.3%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Vitosha Bistritsa got 7 wins, 4 draws, 15 losses and placed the 11 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Vitosha Bistritsa got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Botev Vratsa 0.89-0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1798 matches, the home team got 896 wins, 432 draws and 470 losses. Home win rate: 49.83%; Draw win rate: 24.03%; Away win rate: 26.14%; Home odds win rate: 52.06%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.94%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3175 matches, the home team got 1362 wins, 947 draws and 866 losses. Home win rate: 42.90%; Draw win rate: 29.83%; Away win rate: 27.28%; Over odds win rate: 44.66%; Draw odds win rate: 6.39%; Under odds win rate: 48.94%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.88-3.30-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 261 games, the home team got 137 wins, 65 draws and 59 losses. Home win rate: 52.49%; Draw win rate: 24.90%; Away win rate: 22.61%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Botev Vratsa(49.9%), Draw(27.7%), Vitosha Bistritsa(22.4%)

 

Botev Vratsa VS Vitosha Bistritsa, host is trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.