For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Botev Plovdiv VS Cherno More Varna, a tight game

BUL CupBotev Plovdiv VS Cherno More Varna, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 04 Apr 2019 09:08:32 GMT        

Match Time:

Buigarian Cup -- Botev Plovdiv VS Cherno More Varna 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Botev Plovdiv got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Botev Plovdiv got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.6%, the over win rate is 36.4%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Cherno More Varna got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Cherno More Varna got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.3%, the over win rate is 16.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Botev Plovdiv 0.89-0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1809 matches, the home team got 903 wins, 435 draws and 471 losses. Home win rate: 49.92%; Draw win rate: 24.05%; Away win rate: 26.04%; Home odds win rate: 52.13%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3797 matches, the home team got 1679 wins, 1005 draws and 1113 losses. Home win rate: 44.22%; Draw win rate: 26.47%; Away win rate: 29.31%; Over odds win rate: 43.90%; Draw odds win rate: 5.79%; Under odds win rate: 50.30%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.88-3.50-3.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Botev Plovdiv(48.9%), Draw(27.2%), Cherno More Varna(23.9%)

 

Botev Plovdiv VS Cherno More Varna, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.