For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Botafogo SP VS Londrina PR, Botafogo SP to win

BRA D2Botafogo SP VS Londrina PR, Botafogo SP to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2019 09:25:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Botafogo SP VS Londrina PR 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Botafogo SP got 7 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Botafogo SP got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Londrina PR got 7 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 6 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Londrina PR got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Botafogo SP 0.98-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 639 matches, the home team got 260 wins, 165 draws and 214 losses. Home win rate: 40.69%; Draw win rate: 25.82%; Away win rate: 33.49%; Home odds win rate: 48.98%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.02%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2-1.03. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 23 matches, the home team got 7 wins, 11 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 30.43%; Draw win rate: 47.83%; Away win rate: 21.74%; Over odds win rate: 30.43%; Draw odds win rate: 8.70%; Under odds win rate: 60.87%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.97-3.25-3.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 74 games, the home team got 39 wins, 19 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 52.70%; Draw win rate: 25.68%; Away win rate: 21.62%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Botafogo SP(48.0%), Draw(29.0%), Londrina PR(23.0%)

 

Botafogo SP VS Londrina PR, Botafogo SP to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.