For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Botafogo PB VS Londrina PR, support the host

BRA CUPBotafogo PB VS Londrina PR, support the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2019 09:51:09 GMT        

Match Time:3/14/2019 06:15 Thursday (GMT+8)

Brasil Cup -- Botafogo PB VS Londrina PR

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Botafogo PB got 6 wins, 8 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Brasileiro, Serie C. In the last 20 games, Botafogo PB got 14 wins, 3 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 100.0%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Londrina PR got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Bra CaP. In the last 20 games, Londrina PR got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 53.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Botafogo PB 0.79-0-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1294 matches, the home team got 487 wins, 365 draws and 442 losses. Home win rate: 37.64%; Draw win rate: 28.21%; Away win rate: 34.16%; Home odds win rate: 37.64%; Draw odds win rate: 28.21%; Away odds win rate: 34.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3997 matches, the home team got 1722 wins, 1189 draws and 1086 losses. Home win rate: 43.08%; Draw win rate: 29.75%; Away win rate: 27.17%; Over odds win rate: 43.71%; Draw odds win rate: 5.88%; Under odds win rate: 50.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.38-3.00-2.72. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 154 games, the home team got 58 wins, 50 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 37.66%; Draw win rate: 32.47%; Away win rate: 29.87%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Botafogo PB(44.8%), Draw(28.5%), Londrina PR(26.7%)

 

Botafogo PB VS Londrina PR, support the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.