You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Boston United VS Brackley Town, a tough game

ENG CNBoston United VS Brackley Town, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:03:43 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference North Division -- Boston United VS Brackley Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Boston United got 12 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Boston United got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 76.5%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Brackley Town got 13 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Brackley Town got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Boston United 0.92-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2616 matches, the home team got 899 wins, 774 draws and 943 losses. Home win rate: 34.37%; Draw win rate: 29.59%; Away win rate: 36.05%; Home odds win rate: 34.37%; Draw odds win rate: 29.59%; Away odds win rate: 36.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3004 matches, the home team got 1374 wins, 716 draws and 914 losses. Home win rate: 45.74%; Draw win rate: 23.83%; Away win rate: 30.43%; Over odds win rate: 45.14%; Draw odds win rate: 6.72%; Under odds win rate: 48.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.52-3.05-2.52. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 221 games, the home team got 66 wins, 67 draws and 88 losses. Home win rate: 29.86%; Draw win rate: 30.32%; Away win rate: 39.82%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Boston United(36.7%), Draw(27.3%), Brackley Town(36.0%)

 

Boston United VS Brackley Town, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.